Love skiing? Want to make a difference & have fun? Join us!
The Inuvik Ski Club is a volunteer, non-profit organization. We rely on the hard work and dedication of folks who love winter and our community.
- Volunteer for an event
- Become a coach for young athletes
- We hold the National Coaching Certification Program’s Introduction to Community Coaching course for parents, students, athletes, and friends who want to learn to coach children in skiing.
- Become an instructor for adults
- Attend a Canadian Association of Nordic Ski Instructors workshop to learn the basics of cross-country technique and how to teach others.
- Become a Board Member
- Positions available include President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Directors of Maintenance, Programming, and Events. See position descriptions here.
- Help with trail clearing in the fall or trail grooming when the snow falls
Your skills, experience, and passion have a home at the Inuvik Ski Club!
We greatly appreciate donations of new or used skis & equipment, healthy snacks, and old photos or memorabilia. Get in touch if you can provide any of these items!